Did you know that...
- Coupon hacking is the new retail therapy?
- Face mapping is part of a modern beauty regime?
- Angry Birds are becoming a cultural phenomenon?
Yikes. It can be hard to keep up. That’s where Trend School comes in. Join us on March 1st at CAA in Los Angeles and March 9th at the Soho House in New York from 9 AM to 5 PM as we break down the latest trends and convert you from clueless to clued in. Trend School is an immersive, interactive daylong session steeped in emerging entertainment, technology, fashion, lifestyle and marketing trends. With a special focus on the new media landscape, Trend School includes interviews with insiders and an open discussion with a panel of young trendsetters about what’s new, what’s next, and what you need to know in order to effectively engage these increasingly elusive consumers. For example:
- Discover how the art of narrative is capturing the ear of engaged audiences, manifesting a new macro trend called STORYTALES.
- Find out how young people are LIFEHACKING their furniture, their food and even their careers, and constructing their very own how-to handbook for life’s short cuts by reinventing a concept that was once considered destructive.
- Continue to explore with us the vast implications of young consumers living in REAL TIME, as long form communication is all but tuned out and the concept of “now” is shrinking by the minute.
HALF-DAY TWEEN TREND SCHOOL ADDED! IG’s special half-day Tween Trend School will be held from 9 AM to 1 PM on March 2nd in Los Angeles and March 10th in New York. Tweens are a commanding segment of young consumers who are living life’s “firsts” in a digital world long before they do in the physical world. As such, they are developing their own identities as consumers much earlier in life than their older siblings. Tween Trend School will focus exclusively on what marketers need to know about how tweens live, think and act today, drawn from The Intelligence Group’s just-released Cassandra Report Special Focus on Tweens. This is the first time these insights will be presented in public, so don’t miss it.
To inquire about cost and further details for the full and half-day sessions, please contact Allison Arling at email@example.com.